No products in the cart.
The Luxline Portable 8 Hot Water System comes with a 2 year warranty (parts and labour), provided it has been operated and maintained as per the manufacturer’s specifications outlined in the instruction manual. (These specifications comply with Australian Standard AS 2658).
In the event of defects arising from faulty workmanship and/or materials for a period of two years from the date of purchase, Luxline will replace or repair the unit free of charge. In accordance with Australian Consumer law, you are entitled to a refund or a replacement in the event of a major failure, and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the unit replaced or repaired if it fails to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
When a legitimate warranty claim is made, Luxline is responsible for the cost of the repairs, which include:
• Any transport or postage costs associated with sending the Luxline Hot Water System from the repair centre to the customer.
• Parts and labour for up to two years after the date of purchase.
Luxline is not responsible for:
• Any transport or postage costs associated with sending the Luxline Hot Water System to an approved repair centre for an under-warranty assessment
• Any costs for repairs (including labour and call-out fees) where a Luxline Service Agent was not used.
These are the benefits provided to you by this warranty and in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law.
All Luxline Portable 8 Hot Water Systems must be used and serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s instruction manual (which complies with the current Australian standards of AS2658).
Any service, inspection, repair or replacement activities associated with Luxline products must only be carried out by an approved Luxline agent. To claim this warranty, the customer will need to provide proof of purchase in the form of a receipt or financial transaction statement in the name of the purchaser.
This warranty only applies to the Luxline Portable 8 Hot Water System and its internal components. The warranty does not include any accessories, fittings, attachments or pumps after the initial 30 days of purchase.
In the circumstance where a failed component is replaced under warranty, the balance of the original warranty will remain effective. The replacement part does not carry a new warranty.
If the Luxline Portable 8 Hot Water System is deemed not to be faulty or not covered under warranty, a service fee will be charged. Return postage costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
Customers who want to make a warranty claim must contact the Luxline Service Centre. No hot water systems will be assessed without proof of purchase.
The warranty will become void in the following circumstances:
• The tamper sticker has been damaged or removed from the hot water system.
• The hot water system has been damaged through accidental damage, abuse, improper use, acts of god, or improper maintenance.
• The hot water system has been altered or repaired by persons other than a Luxline approved repairer.
• The hot water system has been damaged through sediment and/or sludge in the water supply.
• The hot water system has been damaged through frozen water in the pipes. (The instruction manual includes instructions for drainage).
Additionally, the warranty only applies to the original purchaser – it cannot be transferred.
Making a Warranty Claim
To make a warranty claim, please contact our service team.